Cascade Falcon 13.

Wow. Hey everyone I'm back. Sorry it's been a while since I last posted but I've been EXTREMELY busy all summer long and have neglected my cyber life for like a month now. Which is ok because I haven't had to deal with your comments. Heheh yea...... not really. So anyways I just got back from Basic Encampment like a week ago. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. It definitely gave me a lot of oportunities to expand my leadership abilities and time to grow and mature. I recieved honor cadet award for my flight and Cat actually won overall encampment honor cadet. I'm a bit jealous, but she definitely deserves it. She won that, but I recieved something that she didn't. Mainly my sergeant stripes and a reccomendation for staff at Operation Snowflake 6. OO-RAH! But in spite of all the awards and reccomendations that were recieved at CF, one thing that I acquired that I am more proud of than any other award was leadership. You can't go to CF without growing in your leadership abilities. I think that I definitely benefited from it and apparently so did my staff. Anyways... here's a few photo's of encampment that I think you might like. I'll comment on them as necessary.











This is my flight "Foxtrot*. I''m not in this photo. On the right is our beloved Flight Sergeant C/MSgt Evan Prior. He's by far one of the most outstanding NCO's I've ever met. In fact, he won honor NCO award.











Here's Cat's flight "Charlie" horribly messed up. Scratch that... ridiculously messed up. You can se cadets raisingtheir hands for permission to fix it.












Our first class on ES.











Here's DFAC. I think that's Cat on the left with the Brown Camel Back. I don't know all the females look the same from the back.

Here's the C17 we got to fly in.
Here's Mt Rainier from the C17.
I'll post more later. See ya.

1 comment:

cat said...

Ditto, that was an awesome week. Ridiculously messed up?! well, ok, you got that right, but that was the first actual drill instruction time. We did ok by the end of the week, especially with counters and extend/close march. Those we did nearly perfectly. :) My post is coming soon, I still have to write it. eheh.
mitchcat